Why a network of companies?
It ‘a choice based on the collaboration, the mutual exchange and aggregation. It represents an alternative business model to common individualistic and fragmented arrangements.
- Independence of participating companies.
- Aggregation aimed to a specific project.
- Flexibility to different situations and reactivity in implementing changes in different projects.
- Stabilityin relationships that cannot only be of informal nature.
- Major vocation to collaborations with foreign partners, thanks to Joint Venture contracts.
- Being a single source of resources even for complex projects.
- Possibility to fulfil specific requirements and benefit from the different permits / licenses of the companies in a shared and mutually reinforcing asset.
- Overcoming the limitations in sub-contracts, both in organizational and economic terms.
- Use of specialized human resources and equipments.