Why a network of companies?
It ‘a choice based on the collaboration, the mutual exchange and aggregation. It represents an alternative business model to common individualistic and fragmented arrangements.
- Independence of participating companies.
- Aggregation aimed to a specific project.
- Flexibility to different situations and reactivity in implementing changes in different projects.
- Stabilityin relationships that cannot only be of informal nature.
- Major vocation to collaborations with foreign partners, thanks to Joint Venture contracts.
- Being a single source of resources even for complex projects.
- Possibility to fulfil specific requirements and benefit from the different permits / licenses of the companies in a shared and mutually reinforcing asset.
- Overcoming the limitations in sub-contracts, both in organizational and economic terms.
- Use of specialized human resources and equipments.
The Founding Companies:
Tecnologie Industriali & Ambientali is an Italian Company leader in the reclamation of buildings, polluted land and abandoned areas
MIT Ambiente is a primary authorized carrier in Italy for the management and disposal of radioactive material and for the transport of special hazardous and non-hazardous waste
Demiced, a company active in demolition and industrial decommissioning, is part of the Ferrero group, leader in its sector in Germany with over 200 million turnover
U-Series provides consultancy and services in the field of radioactivity and radiation protection. The company was established to pursue scientific research and technological innovation purposes