- Decommissioning of industrial buildings by advanced technology, cuts and crushing.
- Traditional demolition, deconstruction and reconversion of industrial areas.
- Special demolition activities following fires and collapses.
- Removal, handling and transport of special and radioactive waste.
- Remediation of:
– Asbestos, man-made vitreous fibres, lead and PCBs.
– Waste from reservoirs.
– Equipment and lines.
– Soils by means of sustainable innovative technologies.
What we do
We have been working for over 30 years in decommissioning and remediation businesses with over 3.000 interventions carried out on civil buildings and industrial / nuclear sites.
The activities also involve interventions in classified areas with a risk of ionizing radiations and contamination including all related transport activities.
The intervention program is 360° oriented: from a specific project study up to its implementation.